CIDCO Exhibition & Convention Centre – CECC is a purpose-built, integrated exhibition and convention venue strategically located on the Sion-Panvel highway, outside the Vashi railway station in Navi Mumbai. It is just 26 kms (45-minute drive) from Mumbai airport and 20 kms (25-minute drive) from Bandra-Kurla complex.
Other than huge Expo Halls and Conference Halls on multiple floors with various capacities, CIDCO also has an Art Gallery, an Open Lawn, An Auditorium with good acoustics, Green Rooms, Rehearsal Rooms etc. The entire venue has an uninterrupted power supply with generator backup. The Convention Centre is recently equipped with a Solar Plant.
Surrounded by numerous hotels, the venue has ample parking facilities. No monopoly of vendors at the exhibition centre and the convention centre has a choice to select from 7 competent service providers and F&B companies each. Each hall at the exhibition centre has space provided for setting up a food court. Additionally, a full-fledged restaurant cum food court is already in operation at the exhibition centre, which can cater to exhibitors’ requirements of F&B even during the set-up period.
The venue has facilities to conduct various aspects of exhibitions and events like trade displays, conferences, seminars, workshops, inaugurals, round table discussions, get-togethers, gala evenings and cultural events. It can accommodate from 25 people to 10,000 people in its various halls. CECC has air-conditioned exhibition space of over 13000 sq mts and provision to create hanger spaces of over 5000 sq mts.
Each exhibition hall is equipped with auxiliary service areas like the organiser’s office, registration block, media room, VIP room and large foyer area for pre-function activities. The halls are equipped with Wi-Fi & CCTV facilities and generator backup.
– A state-of-the-art, purpose-built exhibition & convention venue
– Located next to Vashi Railway station, amidst various business and commercial centres
– Each hall has an Organisers office, Registration block, Media rooms, VIP room
– Large foyer area for usage
– Minimal permissions required (Police, Fire, Electrical)
– No compulsion of Fire Engine (unlike other venues)
– No monopoly of vendors in the exhibition centre; you can get your own service providers
– Choice to select from 7 competent F&B companies at Convention Centre
– No hassles of Mathadi or Labour unions
– Easily accessible by train and road from Mumbai, Thane, Panvel & Pune
– Generator back-up
– Ample parking
Click here for the brochure