India Exposition Mart Limited are one of the leading venue planners and providers in India, that offers technology-driven, world-class facilities and safety standards suitable for hosting international business-to-business exhibitions, conferences, congresses, product launches, and promotional events, amongst others.
We are amongst the top 4 India’s largest integrated exhibitions and conventions venues in Greater Noida, spread across 58 acres of land, with a build-up complex of 2,34,453.29square meters area, offering a combination of trade mart with exhibition and convention facilities As of December 31, 2021, our Expo Centre and Mart has an exhibition area of 73,308 square meters.
We are also engaged in managing and organising conventions, seminars, meetings, ramp shows and gala nights. On average, we managed and organised approximately 170 events (including trade events) in the last five Fiscals and from April 1, 2021, up to December 31, 2021.
We have also ventured into the virtual event route by managing and organising the Indian Handicrafts and Gifts Fair- Delhi in July 2020, the first-ever virtual show for the exports market in India, with 4,150 selected business buyers, 1,300 sellers spread over a period of seven days.
We have approximately 15 years of operating experience in the management and organization of exhibitions and trade fairs. We have also managed and organized various exhibitions and conventions including the Indian Handicrafts and Gifts Fair, Elecrama, Auto Expo – The Motor Show, CPHI&P-MEC and Print Pack the most prominent events in India.
We have been the venue of choice for various ministries of the government of India, statutory corporations, companies and renowned global agencies including the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts, International Garment Fair Association, Trade Promotion Council of India, Indian Printing Packaging & Allied Machinery Manufactures Association (IPAMA), Messe Frankfurt Trade Fairs India Private Limited, Messe Muenchen India Private Limited, Dreamz India and NurnbergMesse India Private Limited.
Our Expo Centre & Mart is strategically located in Greater Noida which is a prominent MICE destination in India. It is a world-class venue with facilities for all kinds of business events in a covered area of 2,34,453.29 square meters. As of December 31, 2021, India Expo Centre & Mart houses over 800 permanent showrooms of Indian exporters and has 14 multi-purpose halls, 29 meeting rooms, 4 open areas and 4 speciality restaurants. It also has a buyers’ lounge, foreign exchange outlet, logistic support, extensive parking and modern security and safety features. The entire facility is controlled by IBMS 3.00 MW Solar system and HVAC enabling us to undertake energy saving effectively and ensuring environmental safety. We have received ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 and 45001:2018 certifications for Standalone MICE venue.
Our Company has over the years received various awards and recognitions. The list of some of our key recent awards and recognition are mentioned below:
|Name of the Award
|Date of Awards
|Winner in India’s Leading Exhibition Venue Category at EEA 2020
|December 18, 2020
|Satte Award 2020 for Best Exhibition Venue
|January 08, 2020
|Brand Excellence Award in MICE Industry by ET Now
|December 20, 2019
|Brand Excellence in Hospitality Sector by ABP News
|November 21, 2019
|SATTE Initiative Recognition Exhibition Venue of the Year- SATTE Awards 2019 by UBM India
|January 17, 2019
|Best Stand-Alone Convention Centre-National Tourism Award 2017-18 by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.
|September 27, 2019
|Best MICE Venue- 14th Annual International Hospitality India & Travel Awards- 2018 by DLK Publications Pvt Ltd.
|October 05, 2018
|Best MICE Venue of India by TravTour MICE Guide
|October 04, 2018
|Winner for “Big Venue” Category – Exhibition Excellence Awards 2017 by Exhibition Showcase
|March 18, 2017
|Best Exhibition Centre by Safari India South Asia Travel
|August 26, 2016
We also have memberships with leading global and national industry associations like UFI- The Global Association of the Exhibitions Industry, Confederation of Indian Industry, International Congress and Convention Association, India Convention Promotion Bureau, Entertainment Management Association, Indian Exhibition Industry Association, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry, PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Associate Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India.
We also organise self-developed exhibitions such as the ‘India International Hospitality Expo’ and ‘Ayuryog Expo’. ‘India International Hospitality Expo was launched in August 2018 with the aim to be the biggest hospitality show in India. Ayuryog Expo was a platform created by us to enable sharing of experience and knowledge on ayurveda, yoga and naturopathy.
Set out below is a list of services, including, but not limited to the following offered at our exhibition and convention centre:
- Security: Our exhibition and convention centre has a three-tier security and is accustomed to the terms put by special protection groups for high-level meetings and delegations. The venue is equipped to host conferences of international level, with a police escort for each official delegation and VVIPs. Additionally, there is 24 x 7 security; and the entire area is secured through barbed walls & CCTV.
- Food & Beverage: Our exhibition and convention centre has multiple kitchens at different levels, multiple dining options and cafeterias as well as food courts with large sitting capacities.
- Electricity Supply: In-house uninterrupted power supply of 34 MW + 3 MW Solar Power facilitates seamless electricity supply that is imperative to a smooth exhibition experience and there’s absolutely no shortage of electricity or power outage at our Company.
- Banking and Foreign Exchange Services: Our exhibition and convention centre has onsite banks such as Punjab National Bank and two ATMs. During the events, additional mobile ATMs and Foreign Exchange Counters are set up for the convenience of international visitors.
- Helipad: Our exhibition and convention centre has three helipads for large helicopters capable of transporting
- Medical Facilities: The medical teams along with ambulances are deployed for the entire duration of the event. However, large events/Government events tie up with hospitals are done through district administration in addition to medical teams & ambulances on site.
- Utility Kit: As a part of our marketing initiative, we have been collaborating with exhibitors by providing them with a dynamic “utility kit” for all their exhibition needs prior to the event. The utility kit contains everything an on-ground team needs for managing the event seamlessly.
- Housekeeping Services: Our Company has well-maintained restrooms in compliance with international standards. Our housekeeping services are handled by a third party which also manages the housekeeping services of India’s leading establishments.
- IT and data management systems: Our IT systems are vital to our business and in accordance with prevailing laws, we have an in-house managed information technology infrastructure. Our information technology with infrastructure is equipped with a 10 gigabyte per second backbone network availed on demand from major telecom operators. We have a centralized public address system and Base Transceiver System. Our premises are monitored 24/7 with CCTV cameras.
- Insurance: We maintain insurance policies customary for our industry to cover certain risks.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: We carry out various CSR activities aimed towards improving the quality of life of the communities in the areas in which we operate. We seek to integrate social, environmental, and ethical responsibilities into the governance of businesses which ensures long-term success, competitiveness and sustainability.
- Health, Safety and Environmental: Applicable health, safety and environmental laws and regulations, sewage treatment, waste handling, plantation of trees, harvesting rainwater and using renewable sources of energy are some of our initiatives. We have also received accreditations such as ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 for carrying our obligation to maintain a green and safe environment on the premises.
Hall 1: Floor Plan Hall No: 1
Hall 2: Floor Plan Hall No: 2
Hall 3: Floor Plan Hall No: 3
Hall 4: Floor Plan Hall No: 4
Hall 5: Floor Plan Hall No: 5
Hall 6: Floor Plan Hall No: 6
Hall 7: Floor Plan Hall No: 7
Hall 8: Floor Plan Hall No: 8
CAPACITY CHART – HALLS