Third Wave Services Pvt Ltd is an Event Power Service Provider in India for Events, Weddings & Exhibitions. Also provide Cable Testing & Fault Location, Bucket Lift Hiring, Contracts & Temporary Power Rental
Third Wave Services (An ISO 9001-2000 certified Co.), introduce ourselves as a company involved in under mentioned diverse fields pertaining to provision of Permanent Civil, Electrical, Mechanical infrastructure including maintenance services thereof as well as Electrical testing and Equipment hiring, thereby packaging all our capabilities to provide turnkey solutions to our clients in true sense. We also provide Temporary Electrical and Water distribution services for Events, Trade Fairs, Camp Sites, Emergency Relief Operations, etc.
Code of Conduct
- TWSPL are proud of our tradition of conducting our business in accordance with highest ethical standards & in compliance with laws of the land.
- TWSPL follow the principle of the fairness & honesty while dealing with all our employers with whom we do business & also our employees, subcontractors and other third parties.
- TWSPL assure our employers that no abusive, exploitative or illegal conditions shall exist at the work places under our management.
- TWSPL assure that we shall provide a safe and healthy working environment to prevent accidents and injury to health arising out of, linked with or occurring in the course of work or as a result of the operation of employer’s facility. We shall comply with applicable workplace conditions, safety and environmental laws.
- TWSPL recognize that wages are essential to meeting employees’ basic needs and therefore assure to pay the employees’ at least the minimum wage required by law and shall provide legally mandated benefits.
TWSPL only do business with those vendors and subcontractors who share our commitment.
SAFETY POLICY (TEMP. POWER)
TWSPL, are committed to set Specifications and Quality standards for works pertaining to Events, Expos, Exhibition, Temporary Camp Sites, etc., by demonstrating the superiority of such works over conventionalmethods.
- All the material incorporated in the work MUST be of high standard confirming to present Indian/International Standards and are sourced from leading/reputed manufacturers/vendors along with their certificate of origin and type test Certificates. All electrical switch boards are CPRI ‘Type Tested’.
- Grounding (Earthing) of the entire installation MUST be done with SAFETY & SECURITY from any electrical hazard. Grounding (Earthing) installation MUST be done with GI/Copper/Chemical Earth Electrode. Earth connection to each consumer end is also required to be done with RIGHT size of earth lead depending upon the load.
- All copper cable connections MUST have cable connectors and aluminum cables connected by cable lugs to ensure NO ACCIDENT. Heat shrink end termination joints MUST be fitted on both ends of aluminum armored cable to eliminate possibility of ingress of water in cable sheath. All cable connectors for indoor use MUST be IP-44 and for outdoor use IP-67.
- All 4 Cores (wires) of aluminum cables MUST be separated from each other to a safe distance by Bakelite end termination plate fitted on both ends of switchgear enclosure. Each lead MUST be sealed & secured by Single Pin Cable Connectors (Power Locks) to ensure no undue load/stress comes on switchgear terminals and to provide resistance against ingress of water/reptiles/rodents.
- Each and every connection must originate from a Separate Outgoing switch of ACCURATE rating for independent control of each connection. All electrical distribution panels MUST have Earth Fault Protection circuit on its incoming switch.
- Thorough testingMUST be conducted post installation. In case of any tripping, a Complete Investigation MUST be carried out and eliminate the route cause.
- During the Events, Electrical Engineers MUST be deployed to Monitor, Continuously, the load being drawn by each consumer. Scanning of the complete installation MUST be carried out, at least, Twice a day with Infrared Thermography Camera, look for possible snags as a predictive/preventive measure.
- All the material are Subjected to following Tests before dispatch:-
- Visual inspection for finding out and damage/burnouts in the material being dispatched.
- Phase sequence test for verification of correctness of all connections.
- High Voltage testing with HI pod test set to verify the condition of the insulation.
- Testing of tripping systems by secondary injection set to verify that all the protection systems are functioning properly.
- Load testing primary injection set/load bank to verify current carrying capacity.
We, at TWSPL, are well Sensitised to the fact that Accidents, even though, happen rarely but possibilities cannot be ruled out. Sometime, even, the experts have, at times, been victim of accidents. It is also true that most have been lucky and have never experienced any accident in their life time but that is certainly not a GUARANTEE of their expertise in electrical field and should NOT result in a casual approach.
- Under sized earth lead can only work as a mere formality but resulting in No Protection when it is needed the most and hence permanent NO. NO.
- Taped Electrical Connections are strictly PROHIBITED, even though they consume less space and such joints can be easily hidden under the carpet. Safety cannot be compromised for the sake of esthetics.
- ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System)
- Empanelled with Chennai Trade Center
- Enlisted with MES Department as “A” Class Contractor
- Electric Contractor Licence in following States:-
- Uttar Pradesh
- Department Of Income Tax (PAN)
- Department Of Service Tax
- Department Of Employee State Insurance Corporation(ESIC)
- Department Of Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO)
- Department Of Sales Tax (VAT) In Following States:-
- Uttar Pradesh
- Daman & Diu
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
Cable Testing Equipment
Copper Flexible Rubber Cables
LED Flood Lights
Generator On Hire
Temporary Power Distribution
Temporary Area Lighting
Cable Fault Location
Sheath Fault Location
Cable Route Tracing
Bucket Lift Hiring
MEP O&M Services